Having clear skin is the desire of every person. You may find millions of cosmetic products that guaranteed flawless clear skin but don’t forget that beauty begins from inside. You need to intake proper foods so that the same should reflect on your skin.
Don’t be surprised, but the water itself is sufficient to have clear and better skin. Drinking 8-12 glasses of water daily rejuvenate the skin and give it a clear texture. In addition to this, you can choose from any of the following drinks to boost your skin health.
Best Drinks for Clear Skin:
- Probiotics: An inflamed gut is a direct reason for the inflamed skin. You must include probiotics in your daily diet to ensure your gut-health that will automatically take care of your skin health.
- Non-Dairy Milk: It is best to switch to non-dairy milk if you have acne problems. The prebiotic effects of the yogurt and cheese are indispensable in skin health but you must skip from milk. Soy milk is a good option that helps in retaining moisture levels and elasticity.
- Berry Juices: Goji-berries, blueberries, blackberries, and cranberries are rich in antioxidants that help the body to heal itself with its anti-inflammatory properties. They protect against free-radical damage and thus protect the skin.
- Vitamin C-Packed Juices: The cold-pressed versions of fruits and vegetables having vitamin C are proven to have high nutritional benefits on skin health.
- Green tea: A trusted drink by Japanese women, Green tea is also rich in antioxidants that prevent the skin not only against the anti-inflammatory damages but also from the sun damages and burns.
- Matcha Tea: Matcha tea is a great replacement for green tea. It is rich in Epigallocatechin gallate or EGCG that boosts moisture retention levels in the skin and prevents wrinkles as well.
- Spearmint Tea: Spearmint tea is trusted by dermatologists to reduce the testosterone levels in the human body that is responsible for acne on the face and the excessive facial hair growth along the chin, upper lip, and jaw. It is rich in polyphenols that reduce dehydration and inflammation.
- Coffee: It works the same as the antioxidants that prevent damage from free radicals. A genuine intake of 3-4 cups of coffee while monitoring sugar levels helps to keep your skin hydrated.
- Bone Broth: It is the best for acne treatment and helps in aiding the production of natural collagen. Its amino acids improve digestive health, inculcates proper sleep, and collaboratively results in good skin health. It also helps in reducing aging effects on the skin.
- Bovine Collagen: It is best in case your diet is not able to provide you with sufficient proteins as it provides the necessary intake of amino acids to the body that improves skin health.
Adaption of the above-mentioned drinks in your diet not only provides you clear skin but improves your overall health as well. These are the trusted methods to get better and clear skin naturally.