Published by admin on 22 Jun 2008 at 06:02 am
Nine of the nation’s premier scientific societies have called upon Gov. Jindal to veto SB 733.
American Institute of Biological Sciences (pdf), co-signed by seven major scientific societies, June 13, 2008:
- American Ornithologists Union
- American Society of Mammalogists
- Botanical Society of America
- Natural Science Collections Alliance
- Society for Integrative and Comparative Biology
- Society of Systematic Biologists
- Society for the Study of Evolution
American Association for the Advancement of Science (pdf), “the world’s largest general scientific society,” June 20, 2008
- See other letters concerning SB 733.